Busy with day-to-day activities, often times, many owners and managers do not have the time or the staff to develop a successful marketing plan. As a result, too much or too little money is spent with no marketing plan or goals in mind.
As a consultant for your business, we will help guide you with your decisions and offer professional advice and planning to select the best marketing strategies to increase your sales and profitability. We will create marketing messages that are compelling, influential, clever and, most of all, motivate your audience to respond in a desired manner. To best achieve this, we use a consistent design and message through all aspects of your marketing campaigns.
— maintaining and developing your company’s positive image as a quality, independent garden center (as seen by others, including prospective customers and businesses).
- Advertising — prioritizing and selecting the most effective and economical advertising campaigns to solicit customers through a variety of media.
- Budget Plans — we help you develop a marketing plan that fits your budget and we make it work for your business.
- Public Relations — promoting your business through public relations campaigns, press releases, newspaper editorials, etc.
- Co-op Analysis and Management — finding, utilizing and claiming co-op funds to stretch your marketing dollars.
- Merchandising — assisting with in-store marketing ideas and strategies as well as developing complete campaigns and tools.